Disclosure: I was provided product to review from SONGMICS, but all opinions are my own.
I truly hate cleaning. I absolutely detest having to pick up and put things away. And anyone out there who has kids will tell you; that’s about 70% of parenting. The other 30% is split between yelling at those same kids for the mess they made, and you’re about to pick up; yelling for them to stop fighting; yelling at them to quiet down; yelling….well….just more yelling.
But, the thing I hate more than having to pick up after others is…a mess. I can’t stand mess!!Read more